De Ja Vu?

I just don't understand why me. I am beginning to believe that I am a third party material.

Why, of all people, him? Disregard the looks. But with all his assholeness in the workplace, with all his appalling personality, with all his family pictures everywhere in his room and his gold wedding ring shouting at his finger, why is he having this unexplainable guts to flirt me?

Take note, this has been running for a year already, but recently, things are getting out of hand.

There's just simply no aspect in his being that I can even begin to like, but...

Why am I beginning to secretly miss him when he is not in the office for the entire day?!

How long can I control myself of resisting his everyday flirtation? Every night, I need to remind myself that I've been there, done that and even condemned that. But why am I losing my mind when he sneaks from everybody's eyes just to hold me?

I've never needed a serious boyfriend until now... I badly need one... to do the nicest way of getting him out of my life.

0 comments: