Some unexpected things are happening but with reasons I am partly responsible. Moments spin as I helplessly watch. My future obscures to give way to someone I cannot even learn to love. I am shamelessly pointing all my fingers at him, while concealing my sick dependence to her, who in turn is sick of being depended upon all her life.
How can I love someone who is not even willing to compromise our differences?
*****
I used to think I can control my future and that surrendering to fate is a matter of scapegoat for lazy creatures. It never occurred to me the possibility of a dead end at this very circumstance. I am being judged by people who do not even care to watch. I am being watched by people who do not have the power to judge.And for some reason I have yet to figure out, I cannot feel anything anymore.
It could have been from the weariness of living or from numbness on everything.
0 comments:
Post a Comment